Gamers Paradise

Welcome back my Friends Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamers Paradise

Welcome back my Friends Smile

Gamers Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's so easy when you're evil

4 posters

Gears of War

Assassin
    Assassin
    -Kiddo-
    -Kiddo-

Broj postova : 82

Gears of War Empty Gears of War

Post by Assassin Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 am

Gears of War je 2006 third-person shooter video igra razvijen od strane Epic Games i objavljen od strane Microsoft Game Studios. It was initially released as an exclusive title for the Xbox 360 in November in North America , Australia , and most of Europe and included a "Limited Collector's Edition" with added content and an art book titled Destroyed Beauty that detailed much of the game's back-story . To je prvotno objavljen kao ekskluzivni naslov za Xbox 360 u studenom, u Sjevernoj Americi, Australiji, a veći dio Europe i uključeni "Limited Collector's Edition" sa dodan sadržaju i umjetnosti knjiga pod nazivom Uništena Kozmetički da detaljno mnogo igra 'back - priča. Despite the initial statements of Xbox 360 exclusivity, a Microsoft Windows version of the game was developed in conjunction with People Can Fly and released a year later, featuring new content including additional campaign levels and a new multiplayer game mode. Unatoč početnom izjavama Xbox 360 isključivosti, verzija sustava Microsoft Windows i igra je razvijen u suradnji s Ljudi mogu letjeti i izdan godinu dana kasnije, imaju novi sadržaj, uključujući dodatne kampanje razine i novi multiplayer mod igre.

The game centers on the soldiers of Delta Squad as they fight to save the human inhabitants of the fictional planet Sera from a relentless subterranean enemy known as the Locust Horde . Igra centri na vojnika Delta Squad kao što su borba za spasiti ljudski stanovnici izmišljeni planet Sera od podzemnih nemilosrdan neprijatelj poznat kao Locust Horde. The player assumes the role of Marcus Fenix , a former prisoner and war-hardened soldier. Igrač preuzima ulogu Marcus Fenix, bivši zatvorenik i ratni očvrslog vojnik. The game is based on the use of cover and strategic fire for the player to advance through the scenarios; a second player can play cooperatively through the main campaign to assist. Igra se temelji na korištenju poklopac i strateške vatru za igrač to predujam putem scenarija, drugi igrač može igrati u suradnji kroz glavne kampanje kako bi se pomoglo. The game also features several online multiplayer game modes for up to eight players. Igra također ima više online multiplayer modove za igru do osam igrača.

Gears of War sold over three million copies in just ten weeks and was the fastest-selling video game of 2006, and was the second-most played game over Xbox Live during 2007 . The game has since sold over five million copies by September 2008. Igra jer je prodao preko pet milijuna primjeraka, od rujna 2008. The game was well-received by critics, praising its gameplay and detailed visuals, and won several "Game of the Year" awards in 2006. Igra je bila dobro primljena od strane kritike, slaveći svoju igrivost i detaljna slika, i osvojio nekoliko "Game of the Year" nagrada u 2006. The success of the game has led to the development of the Gears of War franchise , including the 2008 sequel Gears of War 2 and adaptations to books, comics, and a feature film on the way. Uspjeh je igra dovela je do razvoja Gears of War franšize, uključujući 2008 nastavak Gears of War 2 i adaptacije za knjige, stripovi i igrani film na tom putu.

Gears of War Gears-of-war-for-pc
    Gears of War Gears_Of_War

SORRY ZBOG NEDOSTATAKA I NEDOVRSENOG PREVODA.
    r4ziel
    r4ziel
    Noob
    Noob

Broj postova : 3

Gears of War Empty Re: Gears of War

Post by r4ziel Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

igram ga Very Happy
    The Almighty God
    The Almighty God
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.