Gamers Paradise

Welcome back my Friends Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamers Paradise

Welcome back my Friends Smile

Gamers Paradise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's so easy when you're evil

I Am Alive

Vulee
    Vulee
    Leather Rebel
    Leather Rebel

Broj postova : 179

I Am Alive Empty I Am Alive

Post by Vulee Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:10 pm

I Am Alive Vlcsnap_211582

I Am Alive is an upcoming action and survival video game by Ubisoft to be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. The game takes place in post-apocalyptic Chicago after a major-scale earthquake, and tells the story of a man named Adam Collins. The game was announced at the end of Ubisoft's E3 2008 conference.
    The plot focuses on Adam's life during the aftermath of an earthquake, which shatters his life as a citizen, while the rest of the world is under a water crisis. The rescue team fails to arrive, Adam gets caught in chaos that gets worse by the hour. Chicago has been cut off from the outside world. Adam sets up a refugee camp in the ruins of Chicago to attract the government's attention. The player will need to find resources, organize survivors and search for Adam's girlfriend, Alice. In the midst of Chicago’s ruins, the player will have to survive for seventeen days.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:57 am